We are providing our 3D printing service with Markforged's Mark Two professional desktop printer.
Printing composite parts as strong as aluminum on our top-of-the-line desktop machine. The Mark Two combines Markforged’s unique continuous carbon fiber reinforcement with workhorse reliability for the strongest, most versatile parts. As an industrial 3D printer, the Mark Two delivers high-performance parts straight off the print bed.
All major 3D model file format is supported. If you don't have 3D model contact us for design the part first.
- Build capacity: 320 x 132 x 160mm
- Z axis accuracy: 10 microns
- X-Y axis accuracy: 6.25 microns
- Printer head: dual head to print Onyx and reinforcement filament
- Filament size: 1.75mm
- Layer thickness: 0.1 - 0.2mm
- Average lead time: 2-4 working days